Advanced Living Program
Home Visit M.D. offers in-home Advanced Living Program for patients nearing end-of life. Often this population has functional and/or cognitive complications. We provide the dying and their loved ones with impeccable care, comfort and reduce the end-of-life cost.
Home Visit M.D. provides the caregivers with resources and confidence to properly care for the dying and to make wise decisions concerning possible uncomfortable and unproductive medical recommendations.
Home Visit M.D. assists patients from health facilities to home acute care with our Advanced Living Program. Our services range from a home visit to compassionate long-term care. We help reduce re-admissions, urgent care and emergency visits while lowering healthcare costs.
Home Visit M.D. respects and honors the traditions and faiths of the dying and their loved ones.
Home Visit M.D. Offers
- In-home assessments, diagnosis and care
- Integrated and comprehensive health care plan
- Collaborative plan involving primary care, specialists care and additional assistance
- At-home IV antibiotics
- Wound care
- Ostomy care (Foley catheters, peg tubes, colostomy, tracheostomy)
- Frequent screening for urinary tract infection
- Remote monitoring (weight, fluid load, blood pressure, PT/INR, glucose)
- Medication therapy management
- Acute visits within 24 hours of discharge or acute complaints
- Face-Time access to medical staff – 24/7
- Physician access via cell phone – 24/7
- Phone call service by a physician, physician assistant or nurse
- Documentation of advanced living conditions
- Hospice care
- End of Life education and planning